The KENJARHY Team are well skilled at identifying the individual capabilities of our candidates and the cultural fit in which they have within our clients worksites. At all times we will endeavour to recruit local labour for specific assignments. KENJARHY will provide you with fast access to a workforce of staff to undertake a wide variety of skill sets within a range of industry sectors. Our service operates on a 24/7 basis to meet our clients needs.
Features of our service include. but are not limited to:
- Extensive Induction process committed to our stringent Occupational Health and Safety requirements, Safe Work Procedures, Hazard Management, & Fitness for Work allow our staff and contractors to dramatically reduce and control the risk of injury to our staff. Our regular “Tool Box” talks assist in this also.
- Training - KENJARHY will train and accredit candidates in a range of Statement of Attainment disciplines and where available we will accredit to National Competencies.
- Fast Turn Around - We give you feedback on candidate availability within 3 hours of lodgement of positions.
- Employee Management Program - This sets out the specific expectation and standards required of all employees whilst working with our clients. It allows for feedback, offers recognition and reward and reinforces the OH&S procedures in staff must adhere to at all times.
- Selection and Placement -candidates are assessed against your specific criteria to ensure they are the “Best Fit” for the position and hold relevant or potential competencies.
- Mentoring - Our service allows for individual mentoring of all staff working within your site.
- Single point of Contact - You will be assigned an Account Manager who will handle all enquiries for your organisation.
- Commitment and Guarantee- Our commitment is to replace any candidate within 4 hours of placement, if that person does not meet your individual needs.
- Corporate Governance - Our Corporate Governance allows us to adopt our clients specific Policies, Plans and Procedures within our day to day operation and the supply of staff.
- Passive Recruitment - Our extensive data base allows us to implore the referrals from current candidates. This allows us to access staff for varying locations with Australia where needed.
- Technology - KENJARHY operate the latest up to date Data Base Management System FASTTRACK. This allows text streaming of candidates on a regular basis with up to date roles and also OH&S updates etc.
- We provide staff on Permanent/Contract and Temporary assignments where required.
- Return to Work - Our Occupational Rehabilitation Program facilitates the early management of our employees illness or injury if that was to occur.
- Industrial Relations- Our strategy encompasses the use of clients specific EBA/FWA Award or we have our own Industrial Instrument which is FWA approved.
All Inclusive Account - You pay a weekly account which is inclusive of GST and all relevant Statutory obligations.