- We offer Indigenous & Non Indigenous local people the opportunity to secure careers, and ongoing employment opportunities within the Mining/Civil and Resources sectors.
- Our commitment is firstly to our staff, their families and the land in which we work upon and within. Enforcing always the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Our Values dictate the way in which we do business with our clients, candidates and customers at all times.
- We offer safe, efficient and professional contracting services, optimising development and production, through: Managing Risk, Managing Safety/ Managing Industrial Relations, Delivering on time and on budget and working closely with our local communities. Motto: “Changing Lives & Creating Futures “
- Changing Lives & Creating Futures
- Our primary focus and mission is for our staff and sub- contractors to embrace the Indigenous Culture in which they are working within. This allows for us to deliver upon strong commercial and business outcomes for our clients, ensuring repeat business.
- By offering real employment opportunities we have in some small way broken the social security/ welfare cycle for our communities ensuring career paths and sustainable incomes are delivered.
KENJARHY will aim to become the Indigenous Contractor of choice with our clients/ candidates wishing to work with us, both Indigenous/ Non Indigenous and our peers within the Corporate/ Retail/ Horticulture/Agriculture and Mining and Resources sectors.
Over the next 5 years KENJARHY will become the largest and most diverse Aboriginal owned and operated company delivering services and training¬†within All Sectors. KENJARHY will present and deliver opportunities to our people and inspire the next generation to work collaboratively to achieve sustainable outcomes.
“Work is the pathway to dignity”¬† Mark Twain.
KENJAHRY - Rich in Spirit
The stories that are told within the Aboriginal Paintings and Artwork are significant to KENJARHY. It represents the tribal areas in which KENJARHY assists communities to attain placements ( Jobs) in the Mining and resources sector.
Working with the Traditional Owners is a major focus of the success of KENJARHY. We aim to enhance the economic, social and cultural prosperity of these communities through a common sense approach to engagement, and working with the Mining and Resources companies. As communities are assisted by KENJARHY, their stories to will be told through their artwork.
The Wiradjuri tribe covers a large area in the Central West of New South Wales, This area is shown on the painting which covers the Macquarie River Valley system. This area encompasses Brewarrina, Warren, Nyngan, Dubbo, Narromine/ Wellington, Mudgee, Orange, Bathurst and other smaller villages. Some of these towns and villages have hugely rich mining resources which include gold, copper and coal. The mining areas on the painting are shown in gold, orange and black.
The green on the painting is significant as it represents the spiritual feeling of the Wiradjuri people.