Being 100% owned and operated, our Cultural Heritage Program & Services are designed to protect Aboriginal Culture and Heritage in a very protective manner. This needs to be managed in a manner, which meets the specific business, legislative and social responsibilities, while being culturally sensitive, appropriate, practical and cost effective. Our services through our expert consultants range from, but are not limited to:
- Traditional Owner and Community Stakeholder Consultation
- Preparation of Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Management Plans
- Heritage Training
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Surveys
- Aboriginal Heritage due diligence risk assessments
- Cultural and Oral History Assessments
Our team aims to provide an efficient and reliable service to our clients needs delivering work within a manageable time frame, and working within the all legislative requirements.