Ensuring that Aboriginal people share in the prosperity being generated by the resources sector within their communities.
KENJARHY Aboriginal Mining Services offer a full and comprehensive range of Rehabilitation and Land Management options prior to the commissioning of the mine site and after completion.
KENJARHY are able to offer a range of equipment for Wet or Dry Hire.
Kenjarhy Solar has developed an ‘electricity supply agreement’ to assist businesses that are interested in switching to solar power but are concerned about the capital investment required.
KENJARHY is a 100% Indigenous Owned and Operated Company, delivering services to all industry sectors of both Blue and White Collar Industries. We make the engagement of Indigenous and Non Indigenous staff an easy transition for our clientele. Currently with our Head Office based in Central NSW, we are in immediate servicing distances, daily of Sydney Metropolitan markets, the ACT and all major NSW locations. With immediate plans to grow our operation through our Joint Venture Partnerships further upon the East Coast of Australia.
We take pride in building long lasting mutually beneficial relationships with all stakeholders on the projects on which we are engaged. Our business is focused on “Safety First” principles, whether White or Blue Collar. No job is so important or so urgent that it cannot be done safely.
Our clients respect that we create operational awareness that demonstrates caring for “Our Land and Our Environment”. Contact us to discuss all areas of Recruitment
We are Committed to:
- Providing Employment and Structured Training within the Mining/Civil and Resources Sectors for Aboriginal people.
- Generating and Supporting sustainable direct employment opportunities and outcomes.
- Developing indirect business and employment opportunities through joint ventures partnerships with selected companies.
- We ensure that Aboriginal people have the opportunity and skills to share in the prosperity, at a local level, being generated by the opportunities of employment within their communities, and that being generated by the Commonwealth Indigenous Procurement Policy
- Assisting all industry sectors to meet the ever changing demands for labour, through our innovative RTO and training partners in customizing training to suit their exact needs.
Our service is reliable, efficient and cost effective.
We provide a seamless service in a wide range of areas that include, but are not limited to:
- Human Resource Management
- Contract Labour/ Labour Hire
- Nationally Accredited Training (RTO No - 40690)
- Indigenous Contractor Services – Blue and White Collar Disciplines
- Indigenous Consultancy Services
- Reconciliation Action Plans
- Corporate Indigenous Engagement Policies and Implementation Strategies
- Mining/Civil/Construction Works Packages
- Power Purchase Agreements - Green Energy Solutions
- Rehabilitation Crews
- Further Scope of works can be seen in "Capabilities"